Difference Card Spotlight: Broker of the Month
See the solutions we can create
Does talking about service, leveraging your negotiating power with the carriers, and ACA reporting REALLY set you apart from your competition?
Over the past twenty years, The Difference Card’s health benefit program for brokers has saved their clients an average of 18% off their group health insurance plans. To date, we’ve NEVER had a client save less than 5% by using our custom health benefit solution to lower costs.
Let’s take a look at our track record with some of our existing producer partners that have utilized our innovative health insurance solution to win new and retain existing business.
Difference Card Case Studies
A solution for small to mid-sized businesses: Alfred has 25 mutual clients with The Difference Card. The clients range from 17 to 450 enrolled, averaging about 71 enrolled in the medical plans. Each client is saving about $79,866 per year while keeping benefits intact. Collectively, The Difference Card has saved our mutual clients a grand total of $7,986,649 in health insurance costs, all while keeping benefits the same.
- 25 total clients with The Difference Card
- Average of 71 enrolled employees per client
- $79,866 average savings per client, per year
- Kept benefits intact
- $7.9 MILLION in total savings
Ten years of Difference Card success with over 100 happy clients: Brooke continues to have success winning new business by leveraging The Difference Card for over 10 years. Currently we have 104 mutual clients together, averaging about 107 enrolled employees. Collectively we’ve saved our mutual clients $137,892,301 without watering down benefits.
- 104 total clients with The Difference Card
- Average 107 enrolled employees per client
- Kept benefits the same
- $137 MILLION in total savings
Brooke’s Top 10 Difference Card Clients:
- Client 1: Nonprofit | 3,262 Employees | $11,606,313 Saved
- Client 2: Hospitality | 568 Employees | $7,234,496 Saved
- Client 3: Nonprofit | Employees 496 | $5,734,119 Saved
- Client 4: Facility Management | 886 Employees | $3,519,547 Saved
- Client 5: Property Management | 510 Employees | $3,109,321 Saved
- Client 6: Software | 496 Employees | $2,496,960 Saved
- Client 7: Healthcare | 1,342 employees | $1,936,116 Saved
- Client 8: Nonprofit | 574 employees | $1,573,787 Saved
- Client 9: Nonprofit | 632 employees | $1,235,710 Saved
- Client 10: Child Care | 132 employees | $704,497 Saved
A solution for tough renewals: Carl used The Difference Card as a solution for a difficult medical renewal with their existing clients. Together we have 11 mutual clients, averaging about 101 enrolled employees in the medical plan. Collectively we’ve saved our mutual clients $7,590,928 without passing along renewal increases to employees through premium contributions.
- 11 clients with The Difference Card
- Average of 101 enrolled employees per client
- 7.5 MILLION in total savings
No need to increase employee premium contributions to see savings: Danielle uses The Difference Card as a solution for existing clients, and as a unique way to win new business. Together we have 10 mutual clients, averaging about 53 enrolled employees in the medical plan. We’ve saved our mutual clients $2,055,918 without passing along renewal increases to employees through premium contributions.
- 10 clients with The Difference Card
- Average of 53 enrolled employees per client
- 2 MILLION in total savings
Winning new business with The Difference Card: Ethan uses The Difference Card to secure new prospects. Currently we have 65 mutual accounts, averaging about 162 enrolled employees. We’ve saved our mutual clients $160,243,285 without passing along renewal increases to employees through premium contributions.
- 65 clients with The Difference Card
- Average of 162 enrolled employees per client
- $160 MILLION in total savings