What The Difference Card Wellness Program Can Do For You
Employers can create custom benefit plans that enable employers to reduce deductibles or copays when employees engage and participate in wellness activities.
Reward members and set goals with the following tools:
- Personal Health Assessments: Members answer a brief questionnaire where they will answer questions on their nutrition status, physical activity, stress level, sleeping habits, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and more. The answers are then calculated and generated into a Wellness Score. Members use this score to see what they are doing well, and areas that may need some improvement. This is the beginning of my journey .
- Set wellness goals and track progress: Now that the member has taken their Personal Health Assessment, they can start setting health goals and tracking their progress. Our proprietary technology allows for members to track their sleep, blood pressure, and weight status overtime. They can also log their daily food intakes along with physical activity. Members are able to download reports where they can track their progress overtime and see real results. Measure your progress, see the results, feel the change.
- Monthly live wellness webinars presented by the Wellness Team: Every month, the Wellness Team hosts an interactive educational wellness webinar. All webinars are designed in-house, using evidence based research. Engage, learn, and take action.
- Access to a vast library of health and wellness videos: We provide over 100 wellness videos in English and Spanish that cover topics from mental health, stress and nutrition to behavioral changes, physical activity, and more. Watch, listen, and learn.
- Ability to sync fitness devices to incentivize healthy activity: We understand how hard it can be to find the time to move throughout the day. This is why we offer the ability for our employers to incentivize steps to encourage movement and give members a reward in for participation. Keep on stepping!